Frequently Asked Questions
What electrical and water hook-ups are required for a Mystic Tan or VersaSpa spray booth?
- Plumbing – VersaSpa Pro & Mystic Tan Kyss
- Drainage – Above or below ground.
- Both machines have a built-in sump pump and just like a washing machine, the water can empty into an existing drain, or travel up or through a wall to get to an existing drain or utility sink. The drain does not necessarily need to be in the same room as the booth.
- Water Supply – Cold water supply and standard washing machine hook-ups.
Electrical – VersaSpa Pro
- Wall Outlet – NEMA L630
- Power Requirements – System: 208-240 VAC Single Phase, 30 AMP
Electrical – Mystic Tan Kyss
- Wall Outlet – NEMA 6-15
- Power Requirements – System: 208-240 VAC Single Phase, 15 AMP